Custom Page Specs
Details for Travel Trade Partner eGuides
- Business Logo
- Business URL
Logo requirements: Logos must be submitted as an .eps (vector) file with a transparent background. This will be placed on the cover of the language edition you choose to customize.
Custom Page Submission and Technical Requirements:
OPTIONAL: Partners can choose to create custom content that would be incorporated at the end of their Inspiration eGuide. These must be submitted in either 3, 5, or 7 page groups, saved in single page format. This takes into account that the first page will be adjacent to the eGuide's back cover.
- All partner-created pages must be saved as PDFx-1a files, in color mode RGB.
- Pages must allow for a 1/4 inch margin for the type-safe zone.
- For full page display ads, please include a 1/8 inch bleed.
- Images and graphic elements used in partner-created pages must be 240 DPI or higher, if they are not vectors.
- Do not include any crop marks, bleed marks, or color bars in the final submitted PDF pages.
- Font size must be no less than 8 pt.
- If desired, URLs within custom PDF files can be linked while in "edit" mode. Please do this before the files are submitted.
eGuide-Ready PDF File Requirements:
- Page dimensions must be 8.2677 inches wide x 11.7323 inches high and saved as single page PDFx-1a files, in RGB color mode.
- Only high resolution, single PDF pages, with no crop or bleed marks will be accepted.
- Page size, without bleed: 8.2677” w x 11.7323” h (209.99958 mm wide X 298.00042 mm high)
Questions? Please contact the Inspiration Guide project manager at [email protected] or +1 941-342-2345.